Flail mower UNI
Flail mower UNI is purposed for heavy duty job on smaller agriculture and communal areas for cutting grass, crop residues, bushes etc. Its construction is rigid, designed for intensive use, with big hammers, for cutting material up to 7 cm, appropriate for mid-size tractors. Working speed and intensity of crushing can be regulated by big rear gate, open or closed. An energy efficient double spiral rotor reduces power consumption, enables uniform performance and assures longer lasting of the components.
|Model||KW/HP||working/total width||RPM||Y-Blade||Hammer||Rakes||Weight [kg]||[cm]|
- Double spiral rotor with 45º distribution of working blades
- Gearbox 540 (*1000) rpm with free wheeling clutch
- 3-point linkage I and II cat.
- Adjusted rear gate
- Mechanic offset
- Metal flaps
- Height adjustable rear roller
- Incorporated exchangeable counter blade
- Belt shield with tension control opening