Flail mower MMT
MMT is particularly suited for cutting grass on all green areas, in orchards and vineyards and for cutting crop residues. It is purposed for cutting material up to 3 cm, on small agriculture areas. Its light weight and its low power requirement means that it is best suited for small tractors. An energy efficient double spiral rotor reduces power consumption, enables uniform performance and assures longer lasting of the components.
|Model||KW/HP||working/total width||RPM||Hammer||Y-Blade||Weight [kg]||cm|
- Double spiral rotor with 45° distribution of working blades
- 3-point linkage I cat.
- Mechanic offset - 2 positions
- Metal flaps
- Rubber guard
- Height adjustable rear roller
- Tooth belts with tension control opening
- Gearbox 540 rpm (1000 rpm) with free wheeling clutch
- Automatic belt tensioner
- Front mounted
- Multi purpose shackle mounted hammer
- P. T. O. Shaft
- INO Vibration control