Flail mower EURO L
Flail mower EURO L is a professional machine for green agriculture and public areas. It is ideal for cutting high grass and bushes on abandoned and unarable areas, for maize, oil root and other crop residues, cutting material till 5 cm in diameter. For heavy duty work we recommend hammers, while the use of Y-blades is more often for grass and softer material. Rear discharge is behind the rear roller. Mechanical offsetting is in standard equipment, while a hydraulic offsetting is optional. Special 3-point hitch allows combi - front or rear mounting with simple change of the position. An energy efficient double spiral rotor reduces power consumption, enables uniform performance and assures longer lasting of the components.
|Model||KW/HP||working/total width||RPM||Y-Blade||Hammer||Upright-blades||Weight [kg]||cm|
- Double spiral rotor with 45% distribution of working blades
- Gearbox with double crown and free wheel for any sense of rotation
- Combi 3-point hitch (front or rear) I and II cat.
- Mechanical offsetting
- Metal flaps
- Height adjustable rear roller with closed double bearing system
- Hydraulic offsetting
- Counter blades (replaceable)
- Collecting rakes
- P. T. O. Shaft
- INO Vibration control